Bag / Coat Check
Unfortunately, we do not provide a bag or coat check for concerts. Please be aware that bags larger than 200mm x 300mm x 200mm are not permitted.
The concert will go ahead rain or shine. If rain is predicted, bring a poncho or raincoat as umbrellas are not permitted.
Permitted Items (please check our website regularly for updates)
• Small personal cameras and camera phones are allowed. Professional cameras, or any camera with a lens larger than a standard watch face will not be permitted.
• Empty plastic bottle without lid (up to 750ml) to use at the free water stations.
• Sealed bottle of water (up to 750ml) - please note lid will be discarded on entry.
• Disability assistance dogs.
• Banners, placards and flags no larger than 1m x 1m with sticks and poles detached before entering the stadium.
• Small quantities of home prepared food such as sandwiches, fruit and baking.
• Bags larger than 200mm x 300mm x 200mm
• Video cameras and recording device (this does not include mobile phones)
• Photographic devices with a lens larger than a standard watch face (not exceeding 4cm in diameter).
• Back packs
• Prams & strollers
• Selfie sticks
• Go Pros
• iPads or Tablets
• Cans or glass of any kind
• Strictly NO alcohol or illicit drugs
• Branded or commercial food and drinks, including takeaways
• Metal utensils, cutlery, etc
• Chilly bins / Coolers
• Dangerous goods
• Fireworks, flares, lasers or flash lights
• Knives, Tasers, Mace, Chains, Spurs or Studded Jewellery
• Offensive weapons including, but not limited to, any object that may be used as a projectile such as glow sticks, balls, containers, etc
• Air horns or loud hailers
• Umbrellas or other sun/rain shelters
• Furniture chairs or stools
• Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles or scooters
• Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs)
• Any other items deemed by stadium management or the promoter to be illegal, dangerous or a nuisance to yourself or others
Please note that prohibited items will be confiscated and will not be returned. If in doubt, leave it at home. Stadium management and the promoter take no responsibility for confiscated items.