At Auckland Stadiums we go out of our way to provide you with a comfortable and enjoyable experience. In return, we ask you to respect our facilities and help contribute to an enjoyable event for all our patrons. To achieve this, we require all visitors to the stadium to meet the following conditions of entry. Please note, conditions are subject to change without notice.
Patrons and visitors must allow authorised staff to search their vehicles, clothes, bags, containers or other possessions for items in violation of these conditions of entry.
Any patron or visitor who refuses to participate in searches, appears intoxicated, under the influence of drugs or exhibits disorderly behaviour may be denied entry, asked to leave the venue and/or be trespassed.
Please refer to the page of the event you are attending for any specific conditions of entry/differing permitted/prohibited items related to that event.
- For safety reasons, footwear is to be worn at all times.
- We do not permit gang patches or gang paraphernalia to be displayed.
- No high-visibility vests or clothing may be worn.
All Auckland Stadiums venues are SMOKE FREE. This includes the use of e-cigarettes and vaporisers.
- Commercially prepared foods such as takeaways and soft drinks
- Chilly bins
- Cans, aluminium or glass containers, bottles or cutlery (this includes bottles of perfume)
- Alcohol or illicit drugs
- Air horns or loud hailers
- Furniture, chairs or stools
- Prams or strollers
- Animals (except for Assistance Dogs)
- Dangerous goods
- Video cameras and recording devices such as drones, iPads, tablets or Go Pros (cell phones are ok)
- Cameras with a removable lens, a lens larger than a regular watch face or cameras which may be deemed to be for professional use
- Selfie sticks
- Costume/dress-up full-face masks and helmets
- Large items that cannot be placed under the seat
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles or scooters
- Fireworks, flares or laser lights
- Large poles for flags that could be considered dangerous or view obstructing
- Items that in the opinion of management/security could cause harm or nuisance to other patrons
Rain or shade umbrellas. Please be considerate of patrons around you.
If in doubt, please leave it at home. Stadium Management takes no responsibility for goods surrendered.
Items of value recovered after an event will be held at the stadium for 5 working days after which they will be handed into the Auckland Central Police Station.
- A small bag that can fit under your seat *
- Sealed plastic bottle of water up to 750ml (lid may be removed on entry) *
- Small quantities of home prepared food such as sandwiches, baking or fruit
- Banners, flags and posters at the discretion of Stadium Management *
- Picnic blankets and mats
* Permitted size may differ. Please check the event page for permitted sizing specific to the event you are attending.
For all-ages events, children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times. In most instances children will require their own ticket.
For 18+ events ID will be required for entry. Accepted ID is Passport, NZ Drivers Licence or Kiwi Access Card.