BAGS THAT ARE ALLOWED:
• Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand.
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 30cm x 15cm x 30xm.
PROHIBITED BAGS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, bum bags, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags, or any bag larger than the above permitted size.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Signs of 27cm x 43cm (approximately the size of an A3 sheet of paper) or smaller and without poles are allowed as long as they adhere to these specifications. Signs with lights and/or battery packs are not permitted.
For your own safety, we strongly discourage camping outside the venue overnight.
Food & Beverage
A range of delicious food and beverage options will be available throughout the venue. Most outlets accept Eftpos. Bar service will be available. If you are under 25 years old, please ensure you bring ID if you wish to purchase alcohol. If we are unsure of your age and you cannot provide ID you will be refused service.
The concert will go ahead rain or shine. If rain is predicted, bring a poncho or raincoat as umbrellas are not permitted.
Permitted Items (please check our website regularly for updates)
• Small personal cameras and camera phones are allowed. Professional cameras, or any camera with a lens larger than a standard watch face (or exceeding 4cm in diameter).will not be permitted.
• Empty plastic bottle without lid (up to 750ml) to use at the free water stations.
• Sealed bottle of water (up to 750ml) - please note lid will be discarded on entry.
• Disability assistance dogs.
• Small quantities of home prepared food such as sandwiches, fruit and baking.
• Bags larger than 30cm x 15cm x 30cm
• Briefcases and Backpacks of any size
• Signs larger than 27cm x 43cm (or larger than an A3 sheet of paper), poles for signs are prohibited
• Video cameras and recording device (this does not include mobile phones)
• Photographic devices with a lens larger than a standard watch face (not exceeding 4cm in diameter).
• Prams & strollers
• Selfie sticks
• Lights or battery packs
• Long wallet chains
• Studded jewellery
• Go Pros, video cameras, audio recording devices and tripods; no video or audio recording will be allowed
• iPads or Tablets
• Cans or glass of any kind
• Strictly NO alcohol or illicit drugs
• Branded or commercial food and drinks, including takeaways
• Metal utensils, cutlery, etc
• Chilly bins / Coolers or thermoses
• Dangerous goods
• Fireworks, flares, lasers or flash lights
• Aerosol cans
• Banners and signs with poles
• Knives, Tasers, Mace, Chains, Spurs or Studded Jewellery
• Offensive weapons including, but not limited to, any object that may be used as a projectile such as glow sticks, balls, containers, etc
• Air horns, loud hailers, balloons, instruments, laser pointers or any other items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to other patrons
• Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material
• Umbrellas or other sun/rain shelters
• Furniture chairs or stools
• Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, scooters, segways or other unauthorized means of transportation
• Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs)
• Any other items deemed by stadium management or the promoter to be illegal, dangerous or a nuisance to yourself or others
Please note that prohibited items will be confiscated and will not be returned. If in doubt, leave it at home. Stadium management and the promoter take no responsibility for confiscated items.