Bag / Coat Check
Unfortunately, we do not provide a bag or coat check.
Mt Smart Stadium in a totally SMOKEFREE Zone-Patrons must leave the Stadium grounds to smoke.
Drugs and Alcohol Policy
• Mt Smart Stadium complies with the Liquor Licensing Authority and prohibits the serving of alcohol to intoxicated or under-aged persons.
• Intoxicated or under-aged persons who are apprehended with alcohol will be escorted from the premises.
• Mt Smart Stadium maintains a strict ‘no drugs’ policy, illicit drugs are prohibited and will be confiscated at the gate. Any persons apprehended with drugs in their possession will be escorted from the premises.
• Incidents involving alcohol or drugs will be referred to the police where the situation requires it.
Lost, stolen or damaged property
Stadium management take no responsibility for any damage to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property while on stadium property.
• In extreme cases, a patron who exhibits unacceptable or disruptive behaviour may be asked to leave the stadium.
• Failure to comply with a direction from Mt Smart Stadium staff, security staff or NZ Police to leave the event venue may render the ticket holder liable to arrest and prosecution for the offence of trespass under section 4 Trespass Act 1980 which is punishable on conviction by a fine not exceeding $1,000 or a term of imprisonment not exceeding 3 months.
Game will go ahead rain or shine. If rain is predicted, bring a poncho or raincoat as umbrellas cannot be erected within the venue.
• Clothing must conform to reasonable standards of decency
• For safety reasons, footwear is to be worn at all times
• We do not permit gang patches to be displayed.
• If you refuse to present any of the requested items for searching, you may be denied entry.
• We reserve the right to search vehicles entering the stadium.
• Entry may be refused if a patron is intoxicated or under the influence of illicit substances.
• Stadium management and its representatives reserve the right to request patrons to present any clothing, bags and other carried items for searching before you enter the stadium
Permitted Items (please check our website regularly for updates)
• Small personal cameras and camera phones are allowed. Professional cameras, or any camera with a lens larger than a standard watch face (or exceeding 4cm in diameter).will not be permitted.
• One sealed plastic water bottle (up to 1 litre). Please note that depending on the secuirty requriements of the event, the lid may be removed and discarded on entry
• Disability assistance dogs.
• Banners, placards and flags no larger than 1m x 1m with sticks and poles detached before entering the stadium.
• Small quantities of home prepared food such as sandwiches, fruit and baking.
• Bags larger than 350mm x 300mm x 400mm
• Video cameras and recording device (this does not include mobile phones)
• Photographic devices with a lens larger than a standard watch face (not exceeding 4cm in diameter).
• Prams & strollers
• Selfie sticks
• Go Pros
• iPads or Tablets
• Cans or glass of any kind
• Strictly NO alcohol or illicit drugs
• Branded or commercial food and drinks, including takeaways
• Metal utensils, cutlery, etc
• Chilly bins / Coolers
• Dangerous goods
• Fireworks, flares, lasers or flash lights
• Knives, Tasers, Mace, Chains, Spurs or Studded Jewellery
• Offensive weapons including, but not limited to, any object that may be used as a projectile such as glow sticks, balls, containers, etc
• Air horns or loud hailers
• Umbrellas or other sun/rain shelters
• Furniture chairs or stools
• Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles or scooters
• Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs)
• Any other items deemed by stadium management or the promoter to be illegal, dangerous or a nuisance to yourself or others
Please note that prohibited items will be confiscated and will not be returned. If in doubt, leave it at home. Stadium management and the promoter take no responsibility for confiscated items.