- Management reserves the right to inspect and / or search bags, motor vehicles, trailers and motorcycles brought into or out of the venue. This may require the person’s assistance.
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to Western Springs Stadium will be evicted and may be liable for prosecution.
- Persons who use offensive or threatening language, cause a disturbance or refuse to comply with requests made by Springs Speedway – Western Springs staff will be evicted.
- Children (under 12 years) must be supervised by a responsible adult or guardian at all times.
- Anyone using Social Media showing improper consideration for others’ privacy and for sensitivities that may exist and include ethnic slurs, personal insults, obscenity, or engage in any online conduct that would not be acceptable. Any breach of this may result
- in this person being evicted from the venue and a trespass notice issued for an appropriate amount of time.
- Persons consent to the recording of their image or likeness including audio and visual.
- Persons bringing personal items into the stadium do so at their own risk and Springs Speedway – Western Springs will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft
- of personal property.
- Any unauthorised commercial activity including ticket selling, soliciting, customer surveying, unauthorised sponsor activities, non-licensed merchandising or attaching advertisements to any vehicle is not permitted.
- Any unauthorised capturing of images for commercial use or broadcast in any format is not permitted.
- Any property left unattended at the conclusion of each day will be deemed abandoned
Western Springs Stadium is a SMOKEFREE venue.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEO FOOTAGE
Images taken with a camera, mobile phone or other wireless device cannot be used for any purpose other than for private and domestic purposes. You must not sell, license, publish (includes sharing on Social Media) or otherwise commercially exploit photographs.
Taking and/or publishing video footage inside the venue is forbidden (including sharing to social media). For the avoidance of doubt, mobile telephones are permitted within the venue, provided that they are used for personal and private use only and are not used to publish any race footage.
REFUSAL OF ENTRY
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all persons, management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly; failure to comply with a direction from Western Springs Stadium staff, security staff or NZ Police to leave the event venue may render the ticket holder liable to arrest and prosecution for the offence of trespass under section 4 Trespass Act 1980.
- Refuse entry to persons who attempt to bring any restricted or prohibited items into the stadium.
RESTRICTED / PROHIBITED ITEMS
The following items are not permissible in the stadium:
- Glass or breakable containers
- Illicit drugs
- Flares, fireworks, laser pointers, knives, firearms, dangerous weapons or any device that has the potential to cause injury or public nuisance
- All animals except guiding or assistance animals
- Recording devices for commercial purposes
- Platforms, structures or materials to be used to erect platforms or other viewing platforms
- Commercial, political or offensive clothing, banners, logos or signage
- Outlaw motorcycle or crime gang colours
- Any items or goods for public sale
- Remote piloted aircraft systems (eg: drones) are not permitted at the venue under any circumstances
All persons entering the stadium are advised that:
- They are entering licenced premises
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties may apply
- Persons under 25 years of age may need to show valid ID as proof of age for purchase and consumption of liquor
LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED PROPERTY
Stadium management take no responsibility for any damage to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property while on stadium property.
In the unfortunate event that you do not follow the ‘conditions of entry’ you may be subject to the following actions:
- You may be refused entry or required to leave the venue
- You may be refused re-entry to the venue for a period of 24 hours.
- You may be issued with a trespass notice from the venue for a period of 2 years
- You may be prosecuted for any criminal offence.