No NRL homecoming match for the Vodafone Warriors this Sunday but we’re still going ahead with our first and only home game day of the season when the club’s past, present and future come together in one special free event.
Yes folks, footy’s back at Mount Smart Stadium with a programme of two games showing off some of the game’s most promising young talent before segueing into the main event when the Vodafone Warriors’ 22nd-round clash against Canterbury Bankstown will be beamed in live via the big screen from Queensland (venue and kick-off time still to be confirmed).
The appetiser will be two games involving Sky Sport Future Warriors players, the first against a Samoa Under-15 side (1.05pm kick-off) and the second against a Tonga under-17 selection (2.20pm kick-off).
From 3.00pm, Vodafone Warriors members are invited to the Corporate Lounge in the East Stand to enjoy time with a group of Vodafone Warriors old boys before watching the club’s NRL contest with the Bulldogs. The game will also be shown live on the big screen (4.00pm kick-off).
There’ll also be plenty of entertainment in the lounge with face painters and balloon twisters for the kids as well as trivia, prizes and player interviews leading up to the NRL action.
Please note the viewing time for the match between the Vodafone Warriors and the Bulldogs may be subject to change.
- Free parking available in the main carpark accessible via Maurice Road or O'Rorke Road.
- Gates open from 1.00pm with stadium entry via Gates B or C.
- The Vodafone Warriors Superstore will be open from 1.00pm with great instore deals across the 2021 supporter range.
- Food and beverage will be available to purchase at the stadium with a cash bar for members in the Corporate Lounge from 3.00pm.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food but must comply with restrictions around what you can and can't bring into the venue - please click here to view the Conditions of Entry