Wellington Phoenix Double-Header Heads To Go Media Stadium For Macca’s Festival of Football
- Back-to-back double-header on Saturday, 25 November
- Phoenix men's team kick off at 4.30pm, followed by women's match at 7.15pm
- Tickets are available now.
Phoenix Football Feast
Go Media Stadium will host the Macca's Festival of Football on Saturday, 25 November for an historic double-header featuring both the Wellington Phoenix men’s and women’s teams.
The men will open the feast of football at 4:30pm, playing a mouth-watering tie against three-time premiers Melbourne City.
The Phoenix women will then make their debut appearance at Go Media Stadium when they take on Perth Glory in the distance derby, with kick-off at 7:15pm.
Fans will be treated to a football extravaganza, with this being the first time that Phoenix has staged a double-header outside of Wellington.
We have worked with our naming rights partner Go Media to create an event with family-friendly pricing, where the whole family can watch both games from just $48.
The Festival of Football event will be packed full of fun for the whole family as matchday sponsor Macca’s will build their inflatable football pitch ready for patrons to test their skills. More attractions and food and beverage outlets will also be ready to entertain the crowd before and between the matches.
Incredible Atmosphere & Hospitality
We have an incredible corporate package available, with entertainment including VIP guest speakers from Phoenix coaches and management, plus a Q&A with former All Blacks Head Coach Ian Foster. Here's the full corporate lineup:
Ticketholders can experience the exceptional atmosphere, premium seating, exclusive food and beverage options. Corporate tickets include:
- Access to Go Media Stadium’s premium pub-style lounge, with multiple food stations
- Event MC, musical entertainment and VIP guest speakers
- Premium seating for both games
- 1x $50 food and beverage voucher per person
- Access to an exclusive cash bar and food offering
- Post game entertainment
Corporate tickets can be purchased alongside general matchday tickets here.
Ticketholders for the Macca's Festival of Football can travel of some Auckland Transport rail and bus services for free on matchday. Terms and conditions apply. For more information on transport options for the match, please heade here.
- It is Wellington Phoenix women’s first visit to Go Media Stadium
- It will be the second time the Phoenix women have played in Auckland. They were narrowly beaten 1-0 by eventual champions Sydney FC at North Harbour Stadium in February
- The men have a proud record in Auckland. They have only been beaten once in 16 matches in Tāmaki Makaurau
- The men last played at Go Media Stadium in 2016