Join us on November 19th to celebrate 50 Years of M – an exhilarating past and electrifying future.
BMW M Festival celebrates five decades of fascinating history with a great community. This event is for devoted fans, drivers and all BMW M enthusiasts. A community built on 50 years of passion, precision and performance. WE ARE M.
Bring the whole family and experience the thrill of BMW M – past, present, and future, in an action-packed day. M Festival 2022.
• Ride along with professional drivers in BMW M petrol and electric vehicles competing in a range of mini-track races –
M Acceleration, M Slalom, and M Hot Laps.
• Watch professional driving displays of BMW M petrol and electric vehicles.
• Feel the thrill as you put yourself to the test in our race simulators.
• Get up close with both BMW heritage models and the latest M cars.
• Get in the shot, with unmissable photo experiences.
• Enjoy the tunes, with our DJ playing great driving tracks from the past 50 years.
• Keep the kids entertained with mini-golf and table tennis.
• Feast at M Festival, with a range of licensed food and beverage stalls.
• You could even get lucky – we’ve got lots of great prizes to give away.
Think adrenaline. Think entertainment. Think M Festival 2022.
Limited walk up tickets will be available on the day. If the venue is at capacity we'll work on a one in one out system.
Presale ticket allocations are being updated daily to meet demand, so if allocation is exhausted be sure to check back again.
Lilyworld Cafe is located at Lilyworld at Mt Smart Stadium.
52 Maurice Road, Penrose, Auckland.
*Age limits/height restrictions apply on track due to NZ law & customer safety. Children must be 8+ or be taller than 148cm