At Auckland Stadiums we go out of our way to provide you with a comfortable and enjoyable experience. In return, we ask you to respect our facilities and help contribute to an enjoyable event for all our patrons. To achieve this, we require all visitors to the stadium to meet the following conditions of entry. Please note, conditions are subject to change without notice.
Patrons and visitors must allow authorised staff to search their vehicles, clothes, bags, containers, or other possessions for items in violation of these conditions of entry.
Any patron or visitor who refuses to participate in searches, appears intoxicated, under the influence of drugs or exhibits disorderly behaviour may be denied entry, asked to leave the venue and/or be trespassed.
- For safety reasons, footwear is to be worn at all times.
- We do not permit gang patches or gang paraphernalia to be displayed.
- No high-visibility vests or clothing may be worn.
Western Springs Stadium is a SMOKE FREE venue. This includes the use of e-cigarettes and vaporisers.
- Commercially prepared foods such as takeaways and soft drinks
- Chilly bins
- Cans, Aluminium, or Glass containers (includes reusable drink bottles), bottles, or cutlery (this includes bottles of perfume)
- Alcohol or illicit drugs
- Air horns or loud hailers
- Furniture, chairs, or stools
- Animals (except for Assistance Dogs)
- Dangerous goods
- Video cameras and recording devices such as drones, iPads, tablets, or Go Pros (cell phones are ok)
- Cameras with a removable lens, a lens larger than a regular watch face or cameras which may be deemed to be for professional use
- Selfie sticks
- Costume/dress-up full-face masks and helmets
- Large items that cannot be placed under the seat
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, or scooters
- Fireworks, flares, or laser lights
- Large poles for flags that could be considered dangerous or view obstructing
- Items that in the opinion of management/security could cause harm or nuisance to other patrons.
If in doubt, please leave it at home. Stadium Management takes no responsibility for goods surrendered.
Items of value recovered after an event will be held at the stadium for 5 working days after which they will be handed into the Auckland Central Police Station.
- NO Back Packs or bags larger than an A3 size of paper (300mm x 300mm x 400mm)
- Sealed plastic bottle of water up to 750ml (lid may be removed on entry) *
- Small quantities of home prepared food such as sandwiches, baking or fruit
- Banners, flags (without poles) and posters at the discretion of Stadium Management *
- Picnic blankets and mats
In extreme cases, a patron who exhibits unacceptable or disruptive behaviour will be asked to leave the stadium. Dangerous activities such as aggressive moshing, stage diving, crowd surfing and climbing are not permitted and may result in the removal of patrons from the event. Failure to comply with a direction from Auckland Stadiums staff, security staff or the NZ Police to leave the event venue after having being warned to leave may render the ticket holder liable to arrest and prosecution for the offence of trespass under section 4 of the Trespass Act 1980 which is punishable on conviction by a fine not exceeding $1,000 or a term of imprisonment not exceeding 3 months.