At Mt Smart Stadium we go out of our way to provide you with a comfortable and enjoyable experience. In return, we ask you to respect our facilities and help contribute to an enjoyable event for all our patrons. To achieve this, we require all visitors to the stadium to meet the following conditions of entry. Please note, conditions are subject to change without notice.
SEARCH ON ENTRY
- All patrons & their possessions may be subject to searches before entering the venue.
- Please have all bags open and ready for inspection.
- Any patron who refuses to participate in searches, appears intoxicated, under the influence of drugs or exhibits disorderly behaviour may be denied entry or asked to leave the venue.
- Branded or Commercial Food including Take Aways.
- Alcohol and Illegal Substances.
- Air Horns or Loud Hailers.
- Fireworks, Weapons or Lasers ( Dangerous Goods)
- Any forms of cans and glass, including glass containers and/or drinking vessels.
- Animals (Excluding Service Dogs such as Guide Dogs)
- Recording Devices & Professional Cameras (Detachable Lenses)
- Couches, Chairs.
- Skateboards, Scooters, Rollerblades or Bicycles
- Eskies, Coolers or Chilly Bins
- Pushchairs in Seating areas.
- A bag that can fit under your seat.
- Sealed Plastic Bottle of Water up to 1 Litre.
- Thermos of Coffee or Tea (maybe subject to scrutiny)
- Banners, Flags and Posters at the discretion of Stadium Management.
- Small Quantities of Home Prepared Food.
Patrons must allow authorised staff to search their clothes, bags, containers or other possessions for items in violation of these conditions of entry.
If you need help, just ask any of our friendly staff.