At Mt Smart Stadium you can enjoy a world class stadium experience. The stadium and its facilities are here for the use and enjoyment of a variety of visitors, patrons and public users. As such, there is an expectation that minimal standards of behaviour and presentation are adhered to by everyone to ensure an enjoyable environment for all. To achieve this, we have the following conditions of entry that all visitors to the stadium are required to meet.
- For safety reasons, footwear is to be worn at all times.
- We do not permit gang patches or gang paraphernalia to be displayed.
Please be aware that this movie is rated M and includes strong adult themes therefore is not recommended for children under the age of 16. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Mt Smart Stadium complies with the Liquor Licensing Authority and prohibits the serving of alcohol to intoxicated or under-aged persons
- Intoxicated or under-aged persons who are apprehended with alcohol will be escorted from the premises.
- Mt Smart Stadium maintains a strict ‘no drugs’ policy, illicit drugs are prohibited and will be confiscated at the gate. Any persons apprehended with drugs in their possession will be escorted from the premises. Incidents involving alcohol or drugs will be referred to the police where the situation requires it.
- Please note that bringing your own alcohol is strictly prohibited and vehicles will be searched prior to entering the venue.
Lost, Stolen or Damaged Property
- Stadium management takes no responsibility for any damage to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property while on Stadium property.
- Items of value recovered after an event will be taken to the Mt Wellington Police Station.
In order to ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone, Stadium management reserves the right to deny entry or remove attendees who exhibit unacceptable or disruptive behaviour. There will be zero tolerance for intoxication. Those who arrive at the gates intoxicated will be refused entry and patrons who become intoxicated will be removed from the venue.