TIMES - SATURDAY 5 DECEMBER
6:00pm - Gates open
7:15pm - Kick off
*Please note times are approximate and are subject to change.
GETTING TO AND FROM THE GAME
Travel to and from the game on special event bus services is included in your event ticket from 5:00pm. Please remember to hold onto your ticket for the ride home. Visit the Auckland Transport website for more details on these services including detailed time restrictions and conditions.
Car parking is limited. We highly recommend using special event buses which are included in your ticket (details above).
Alternatively, parking can be purchased on the day as follows (cash only):
- Car park A (limited) - $10 per vehicle. Access from Stadium Drive
- Car park H (limited) - $10 per vehicle. Access from Coliseum Drive
- Hooton’s Reserve - $5. Access from Oteha Valley Road
Please be aware that parking restrictions will be in place within the immediate precinct of QBE Stadium and the Albany Bus Station to support the safe and comfortable delivery of special event bus services.
Parking will be at an absolute premium in the streets surrounding the stadium.
If you park on a road that is subject to a later road closure you will be delayed from departing until the road closure is lifted, this could be as late as 10:30pm.
The following road closures will be in place from 8:30pm to 10:30pm Saturday 5 December, if roads can be opened earlier they will be:
- Appian Way (between Oteha Valley Rd and Don Mckinnon Dr)
- Don Mckinnon Dr (between Appian Way and Coliseum Dr)
For more information about parking and road closures please call 09 355 3553.
Limited mobility parking is available strictly for patrons holding a current mobility parking permit - no exceptions. Exit from the venue will be delayed up to an hour following the event to ensure the safety of pedestrians.
CHARTER BUS PARKING
Charter bus parking can be arranged through the Stadium Office on 09 374 7525. This parking is not available for motor home or camper van parking.
TICKET COLLECTION & GATE SALES
Patrons are encouraged to collect their pre-purchased tickets in advance from a Ticketmaster outlet. If you have “E Tickets”, please print them in advance.
Ticket collection is available at the venue from 9:00am on event day, from Ticket Booth A.
Tickets can be purchased at the venue from 9:00am on event day, from Ticket Booth A and Ticket Booth H (prices below).
There will be a large crowd so if collecting or purchasing tickets at the venue plan your arrival in anticipation of queues and be aware of the parking restrictions and road closures in place.
No ticket, no entry.
Pre-purchased ticket pricing
|QBE LOUNGE – Level 1||$50.00||$50.00||$7.00||-|
|GOLD – Grandstand / Open stand / Level 3||$29.00||$17.00||$7.00||$65.00|
|SILVER – Grandstand / Open stand / Level 3 / North stand / Grandstand Family / Yellow fever||$23.00||$13.00||$7.00||$49.00|
Gate sale ticket pricing (from 6:00pm, Sat 5 Dec)
|QBE LOUNGE – Level 1||$50.00||$50.00||$10.00||-|
|GOLD – Grandstand / Open stand / Level 3||$35.00||$23.00||$10.00||$80.00|
|SILVER – Grandstand / Open stand / Level 3 / North stand / Grandstand Family / Yellow fever||$29.00||$18.00||$10.00||$60.00|If you have any questions regarding ticketing please contact Ticketmaster on 0800 111 999
If you have any urgent enquiries on the day, please call 0800 111 999 or come and see us at the Ticket Booth A.
VENUE CONFIGURATION & ENTRY GATES
SEARCH ON ENTRY
You and/or your possessions will be subject to a safety and security search upon entry. Prohibited items include, and are not limited to, the list at the end of this page. Confiscated items (i.e. alcohol, etc.) will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
A range of catering outlets will be available along with bar service.
The tops will be removed from all purchased beverages to reduce the safety risk from full bottles being thrown.
If we think you look under 25 or we are not sure of your age, we will ask you for ID. Acceptable forms of proof of age are a NZ driver’s license, NZ or overseas passport or the HANZ 18+ card. If you cannot provide proof of age when asked, we cannot serve you alcohol.
The venue reserves the right to deny entry to and/or evict intoxicated patrons or under-age patrons found with alcohol.
By law NO alcohol can be brought into the stadium. It is also venue policy that no commercially prepared food products, including takeaway meals or soft drinks can be brought into the stadium. Sealed bottled water (1 litre) is permitted. Metal utensils and cutlery are also not allowed. If in doubt leave it at home.
Cloakroom facilities will not be available at this event. Prams or Strollers can be left at Ticket Booth A until completion of event.
First aid will be available at various positions around the stadium (see venue map).
EFTPOS facilities will be available within the stadium from all retail units.
There are no ATM facilities at the stadium.
Patrons are strongly advised to come prepared with sufficient cash for the entire event.
QBE Stadium is a totally SMOKE FREE zone. Patrons must NOT smoke within stadium grounds – this includes use of e-cigarettes and vaporisers. If you wish to smoke you can be scanned out at the gate and scanned back in. Please retain your ticket for re-entry.
The event will proceed rain or shine and only exceptionally severe weather conditions will affect the game. No shade or rain umbrellas are permitted in the seating area so bring a raincoat or poncho if inclement weather is predicted.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
At QBE Stadium we go out of our way to provide you with a comfortable and enjoyable experience. In return, we ask you to respect our facilities and help contribute to an enjoyable event for all our patrons.
To achieve this, we require all visitors to the stadium to meet the following conditions of entry. Please note, conditions are subject to change without notice.
• Unsolicited selling of merchandise; advertising or promotional giveaways is prohibited, Stadium Management reserve the right to confiscate material if necessary
• Hawking of tickets within stadium grounds is prohibited
• Umbrellas are not to be used in the seating bowl
• Alcohol is not to be removed from the stadium
• Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or Guardian
• Stadium Management accepts no responsibility to loss, theft or damage to any event goer’s personal property.
• Surveillance cameras are in operation throughout the Venue
• Standing or sitting in aisles in not permitted
In order to ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone, Stadium Management reserves the right to deny entry or remove attendees who exhibit unacceptable or disruptive behaviour.
You may be refused entry to the stadium for the following behaviours:
• Appearing to be intoxicated
• Appearing to be under the influence of drugs
• Disorderly behaviour on arrival
• Concealing or attempt to conceal prohibited items
• Failing to comply with Venue Staff, Security Staff or Gate Staff requests
• Holding a current trespass notice
• Failing to produce a ticket or valid accreditation pass
You may be asked to leave stadium grounds for the following behaviours:
• Use of profanities, obscene or derogatory language
• Verbal and/or physical abuse
• Offensive or disorderly behaviour
• Throwing projectiles into the air or onto the field of play at any time including Mexican waves
• Unlawful or undesirable activities in within stadium grounds
• Damaging or defacing stadium property
• Fail to comply with Venue Staff, Security Staff or Gate Staff requests
• For safety reasons, footwear is to be worn at all times.
• A smart casual standard of dress is required in the QBE Lounge area. Jandals, work boots or gumboots are not permitted in this area.
• We do not permit gang patches or gang paraphernalia to be displayed.
• Stadium Management and its representatives reserve the right to request patrons to present any clothing, bags and other carried items for searching, including being subject to a pat down and/or a scanner search before entering the stadium
• If you refuse to present any of the requested items for searching, you will be denied entry
• We reserve the right to search vehicles entering stadium grounds
• Entry will be refused if a patron is intoxicated or under the influence of illicit substances
• Alcohol or any other unidentifiable liquid
• Illicit Drugs or synthetic substitutes
• Weapons and Knives – including religious/dress knives
• Musical Instruments – Including Vuvuzaela’s
• Loudhailers or other sound amplifiers
• Commercial Recording Devices
• Cameras with lenses exceeding 3 inches
• Prams or Strollers (can be left at a Ticket Booth A until completion of event)
• Pets or Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs)
• Fireworks or Flares
• Laser Pointers or Mirrors
• Bikes, Skateboards, Scooters and Rollerblades
• Furniture (e.g. chairs or stools) or car parts
• Signs that are abusive, offensive or socially unacceptable
• Flag poles exceeding one metre in length
• Glassware, Bottles, Cans or breakable containers
• Metal containers or aerosols
• Commercial branded food or beverages, including Takeaways
• Chilly Bins
• Any other items deemed by Stadium Management or the promoter to be illegal, dangerous or a nuisance to yourself or others
Please note that prohibited items will be confiscated and will not be returned. If in doubt, leave it at home or in your car. Stadium Management and the promoter take no responsibility for confiscated items.
• Sealed clear plastic water bottles up to 1 litre
• Small quantities of home prepared food
• Thermos of coffee or tea and accompanying small bottle of milk (may be subject to profiling)
• Medications and dietary requirements – No syringes unless otherwise approved by Stadium Management
• Small soft side bags that can be stored under a seat