GETTING TO AND FROM THE CONCERT
DROP OFF/PICK UP POINT
The best location for drop-off/pick-up is the Grey Lynn shops on Surrey Crescent and Great North Road.
There are no parking facilities onsite. Road closures and parking restrictions will affect the streets around Western Springs Stadium.
For more information about road closures see www.at.govt.nz or call 09 355 3553.
Mobility parking will be available on the outer field at Western Springs for those patrons with an event ticket and current mobility pass.
Bookings are essential. To book a space in this parking area please phone the Stadium office on 09 366 2048. Patrons holding a valid accessible seating ticket for the event and a mobility parking permit can enter Bullock Track from Old Mill Road and park on the outer field.
CHARTER BUS PARKING
Charter bus parking is located on Great North Road between Bullock Track and Surrey Crescent intersections.
TICKET COLLECTION & GATE SALES
Ticket purchase and collection will be available from 9am on show day only. Patrons are encouraged to collect their pre-purchased tickets in advance from a Ticketmaster outlet. If you have “E Tickets”, please print them in advance.
If collecting tickets at the venue plan your arrival in anticipation of queues.
Gates open: Midday
Event starts approximately 12.25pm
SEARCH ON ENTRY
You and/or your possessions will be subject to a safety and security search upon entry. Prohibited items include, and are not limited to, the list at the end of this page. Any prohibited items that are declared, can be checked in and collected on departure. However, confiscated items (i.e. alcohol, etc.) will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
A range of catering outlets will be available along with bar service.
The tops will be removed from all purchased beverages to reduce the safety risk from full bottles being thrown.
If we think you look under 25 or we are not sure of your age, we will ask you for ID. Acceptable forms of proof of age are a NZ driver’s license, NZ or overseas passport or the HANZ 18+ card. If you cannot provide proof of age when asked, we cannot serve you alcohol.
The venue reserves the right to deny entry to and/or evict intoxicated patrons or under-age patrons found with alcohol.
By law NO alcohol can be brought into the stadium. It is also venue policy that no commercially prepared food products, including takeaway meals or soft drinks can be brought into the stadium. Sealed bottled water (1 litre) is permitted, however the top will be removed on entry. Metal utensils and cutlery are also not allowed. If in doubt leave it at home.
Cloakroom facilities will not be available at this event.
First aid will be available at various positions around the stadium.
Limited ATM and EFTPOS facilities will be available within the stadium. Patrons are strongly advised to come prepared with sufficient cash for the entire evening.
Western Springs Stadiums is a totally SMOKE FREE zone. Patrons must NOT smoke within stadium grounds – this includes use of e-cigarettes and vaporisers. Pass outs will be available for those who wish to smoke. Please ensure you retain your ticket so you are able to re-enter.
The concert will proceed rain or shine, unless the promoter should decide it’s unsafe to perform.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
At Western Springs Stadium we go out of our way to provide you with a comfortable and enjoyable experience. In return, we ask you to respect our facilities and help contribute to an enjoyable event for all our patrons.
To achieve this, we require all visitors to the stadium to meet the following conditions of entry. Please note, conditions are subject to change without notice.
• For safety reasons, footwear is to be worn at all times.
• We do not permit gang patches or gang paraphernalia to be displayed.
• Stadium management and its representatives reserve the right to request patrons to present any clothing, bags and other carried items for searching, including being subject to a pat down and/or a scanner search before entering the stadium.
• If you refuse to present any of the requested items for searching, you will be denied entry.
• We reserve the right to search vehicles entering the stadium.
• Entry will be refused if a patron is intoxicated or under the influence of illicit substances.
• Bags larger than 350mm high x 300mm deep x 400mm wide.
• Video cameras and recording devices.
• Photographic devices with a removable lens or deemed to be for professional use.
• Cans or glass of any kind.
• Strictly NO alcohol or illicit drugs.
• Branded or commercial food and drinks, including takeaways.
• Metal utensils, cutlery, etc.
• Chilly bins.
• Dangerous goods.
• Fireworks, flares, lasers or flash lights.
• Offensive weapons including, but not limited to, any object that may be used as a projectile such as glow sticks, balls, containers, etc.
• Air horns or loud hailers.
• Umbrellas or other sun/rain shelters.
• Furniture chairs or stools.
• Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles or scooters.
• Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs).
• Any other items deemed by stadium management or the promoter to be illegal, dangerous or a nuisance to yourself or others.
Please note that prohibited items will be confiscated and will not be returned. If in doubt, leave it at home or in your car. Stadium management and the promoter take no responsibility for confiscated items.
- Small personal cameras and camera phones are allowed. Professional cameras with detachable lenses are not.
- Prams or strollers – permitted in the GA area only
- Guide dogs.
- Banners, placards and flags no larger than 1m x 1m with sticks and poles detached before entering the stadium.
- Small quantities of home prepared food.
- One sealed water bottle (up to 1 litre) is permitted. Please note, lids will be removed at point of entry.
- An empty water bottle (up to 1 litre and without lid) to use at the free water stations.
- Blankets in the field area.