Gates open at 5.00pm on Friday 27 November. Please note this event is SOLD OUT and no door sales will be available.
Our:House is an R18 event. Acceptable ID is NZ Drivers licence, Passport or HANZ 18+ card. No other forms of ID will be accepted.
Entry is via Gate A or Gate B.
No ID, no entry
No ticket, no entry
Patrons are encouraged to collect their pre-purchased tickets in advcance from a Ticketmaster outlet. If you have print-at-home as your ticket delivery method please enusre you print your tickets prior to arriving. These tickets can not be scanned from your mobile phone.
The Box Office will be open from 9am on Friday 27 November. The Box Office is located at Gate B ticket office (Maurice Road entrance).
SEARCH ON ENTRY
You and your possessions will be subject to a safety and security search upon entry. Confiscated items such as alcohol will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed.
Mt Smart Stadium is a totally SMOKE FREE zone. Patrons must NOT smoke within stadium grounds – this includes use of e-cigarettes and vaporisers. If you wish to smoke you can be scanned out at the gate and scanned back in. Please retain your ticket for re-entry.
GETTING TO AND FROM THE SHOW
Click here to view public transport options to the Stadium.
Tickets for a bus into the CBD can be purchased on the night from the Coat Check inside Gate A.
$5 per person.
Buses will be available for loading at the end of the night from 11:30pm. Each bus will leave when full.
The bus will drop patrons at the corner of Customs and Fort Street and will not make any other stops.
Taxis will be available on Churce and Station Roads.
There is no parking available within the Stadium. Parking is available on the surrounding streets.
Please note that Maurice Road will be subject to a road closure from 9.00pm untill all patrons have departed. This could be as late as 2.00am. No vehicle movement will be permitted during this time.
A temporary liquor ban will be enforced on the following streets between 6.00am Friday 27th November to 6.00am Saturday 28th November.
Liquor Ban signage will be erected 24 hours prior to the event. The Police will be actively monitoring these streets and enforcing this ban.
- Beasley Avenue
- Maurice Road
- O'Rorke Road
- Hugo Johnston Drive
- Rockridge Avenue
- Station Rd
- Walls Road
- Olive Road
- Rockfield Road
- Goodman Place
- Henderson Place
- Botha Road
- Fairfax Avenue
- Bassant Avenue
- Church Street
- Great South Road – from Station Road to Penrose Road
- Bassant Reserve
- Simpson Reserve
FOOD & BEVERAGE
A range of catering outlets will be available along with bar service.
The tops will be removed from all purchased beverages to reduce the safety risk from full bottles being thrown.
If we think you look under 25 or we are not sure of your age, we will ask you for ID. Acceptable forms of proof of age are a NZ driver’s license, NZ or overseas passport or the HANZ 18+ card. If you cannot provide proof of age when asked, we cannot serve you alcohol.
The venue reserves the right to deny entry to and/or evict intoxicated patrons or under-age patrons found with alcohol.
By law NO alcohol can be brought into the stadium. It is also venue policy that no commercially prepared food products, including takeaway meals or soft drinks can be brought into the stadium. Sealed bottled water (1 litre) is permitted, however the top will be removed on entry. Metal utensils and cutlery are also not allowed. If in doubt leave it at home.
Cloaking will be available inside Gate A at a cost of $2 per item.
First aid will be available at various positions around the stadium.
Limited ATM and EFTPOS facilities will be available within the stadium. Patrons are strongly advised to come prepared with sufficient cash for the entire evening.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• For safety reasons, footwear is to be worn at all times.
• We do not permit gang patches or gang paraphernalia to be displayed.
• Stadium management and its representatives reserve the right to request patrons to present any clothing, bags and other carried items for searching, including being subject to a pat down and/or a scanner search before entering the stadium.
• If you refuse to present any of the requested items for searching, you will be denied entry.
• We reserve the right to search vehicles entering the stadium.
• Entry will be refused if a patron is intoxicated or under the influence of illicit substances.
PROHIBITED ITEMS - What you can't bring
• Bags larger than 350mm high x 300mm deep x 400mm wide.
• Video cameras and recording devices.
• Photographic devices with a removable lens or deemed to be for professional use and selfie sticks.
• Cans or glass of any kind.
• Strictly NO alcohol or illicit drugs.
• Branded or commercial food and drinks, including takeaways.
• Metal utensils, cutlery, etc.
• Chilly bins.
• Dangerous goods.
• Fireworks, flares, lasers or flash lights.
• Offensive weapons including, but not limited to, any object that may be used as a projectile such as glow sticks, balls, containers, etc.
• Air horns or loud hailers.
• Umbrellas or other sun/rain shelters.
• Furniture chairs or stools.
• Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles or scooters.
• Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs).
• Any other items deemed by stadium management or the promoter to be illegal, dangerous or a nuisance to yourself or others.
Please note that prohibited items will be confiscated and will not be returned. If in doubt, leave it at home or in your car. Stadium management and the promoter take no responsibility for confiscated items.
PERMITTED ITEMS - What you can bring
- A sealed plastic water bottle up to 1 litre.
- Small snacks such as homemade sandwiches, biscuits, fruit
- Guide dog
- Banners, placards and flags at the discretion of stadium management.
DRUGS & ALCOHOL POLICY
Mt Smart Stadium complies with the Liquor LIcensing Authority and prohibits the serving of alcohol to intoxicated or under-aged persons.
Intoxicated or under-aged persons who are apprehended with alcohol will be escourted from the premises
Mt Smart maintains a strict 'no drugs' policy, illicit drugs are prohibited and will be confiscated at the gate. Any persons apprehended with drugs in their possession will be escorted from the premises.
Incidents involving alcohol or drugs will be referred to the police where the situation requires it.