Venue and Show Information
Please read below for all the information you require to maximise your enjoyment at
Future Sound System at Mt Smart Stadium– Friday 27 February 2015.
Patrons are encouraged to collect their pre-purchased tickets in advance from a Ticketmaster outlet. If you have 'Print-at-home' as your ticket delivery method, it is strongly recommended you print your tickets prior to arriving. Tickets may not be able to be scanned from your mobile phone.
Ticket purchase and collection will be available from the box office next to Gate B from 9.00am on concert day only.
We're expecting a big crowd at the concert, so if collecting tickets at the venue plan your arrival in anticipation of queues.
No ticket - no entry.
Please enter through Gate A on the west side of the Stadium (adjacent Maurice Rd).
Maurice Road can be accessed easily from Church Street and Station Road.
An alternative route is also available from O'Rorke Road through the Stadium external areas to the west side of the Stadium.
4.00pm - Gates open, Emergency DJ Clint
4.25pm – Aroha
4.50pm – Dan Aux
5.15pm – Darude
6.15pm – Bassjackers
7.15pm – Martin Garrix
8.15pm – AfroJack
9.30pm – Avicii
11.00pm - End
Search on Entry
You and your possessions will be subject to a safety and security search upon entry. Prohibited items include, and are not limited to, the list at the end of this page. Any prohibited items that are declared, can be checked in and collected on departure. However, confiscated items (i.e. alcohol, etc.) will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed.
Leaving the Venue during the Concert
Once you enter the venue, you cannot leave and re-enter, so ensure that you take everything that you require into the stadium when you first enter.
A temporary liquor ban will be enforced on the following streets between 6:00am Friday 27 February to 6:00am Saturday 28 February.
Liquor Ban signage will be erected 24 hours prior to the event. The Police will be actively monitoring these streets and enforcing this ban
• Beasley Avenue
• Maurice Road
• O'Rorke Road
• Hugo Johnston Drive
• Rockridge Avenue
• Station Rd
• Walls Road
• Olive Road
• Rockfield Road
• Goodman Place
• Henderson Place
• Botha Road
• Fairfax Avenue
• Bassant Avenue
• Church Street
• Great South Road – from Station Road to Penrose Road
• Bassant Reserve
• Simpson Reserve.
Getting to and from the Concert
Public Transport - Trains and Buses
Travel on trains is included with your event ticket, travel 3hrs before the concert and until end of service.
Travel on Northern Express buses is included with your event ticket, travel 3hrs before the concert and until end of service.
Special event buses will run post event from O’Rorke Road to the CBD between 11:00pm – 12midnight.
There is NO public car parking available at the Stadium. Please be aware the streets within the immediate precinct of Mt Smart Stadium and the Penrose railway station will be closed to support the safe and comfortable delivery of special event bus and train services. Parking will be at an absolute premium in the outer industrial areas of Mt Smart.
If you park on a road that is subject to a later road closure then you will be delayed from departing until the road closure is lifted, this could be as late as 1.00am. Please check the road closures listed below.
Road closures will be in place in the streets around Mt Smart Stadium from Friday 27 February to Saturday 28 February. If streets can be opened earlier they will be.
Rockridge Road - between 8:30pm Friday 27 February to 1:00am Saturday 28 February
O'Rorke Road – between 9:00pm Friday 27 February to 1:00am Saturday 28 February
If roads can be opened sooner they will be.
Mobility Parking Facilities
Limited mobility parking is available only for patrons holding a mobility parking permit. Bookings are essential due to limited availability. Exit from the venue will be delayed up to an hour following the concert to ensure the safety of pedestrians. To book a space in this parking area, please phone the Stadium office on 09 366 2048. Entry is via O'Rorke Road and parking is in Carpark 1.
Charter bus parking is located on Hugo Johnston Drive. Bookings for this parking area should be made via the Stadium office on
09 366 2048.
Drop Off/Pick Up Point
The best location for drop off/pick up is on Church Street (west of the stadium) or Station Road between Rockefield and Maurice Road.
Food and Beverage Facilities
A range of catering outlets will be available along with bar service.
The tops will be removed from all bottled beverages to reduce the safety risk from full bottles being thrown.
If we think you look under 25 or we are not sure of your age, we will ask you for ID. Acceptable forms of proof of age are a NZ driver's license, NZ or overseas passport or the HANZ 18+ card. If you cannot provide proof of age when asked, we cannot serve you alcohol.
The venue reserves the right to deny entry to and/or evict intoxicated patrons or under-age patrons found with alcohol.
By law NO alcohol can be brought into the Stadium. It is also venue policy that no commercially prepared food products, including takeaway meals or soft drinks can be brought into the Stadium. Metal utensils and cutlery are also not allowed. If in doubt leave it at home.
In order to gain access to the R18 Beats Zone you must have ID, no ID means no entry as this is a fully licensed area. If you wish to use the bar in the Bass Zone you will need to look for an ID check location in your area once you are inside the gates, where you will receive a wristband allowing you entry to the entry to the licensed bar area.
Cloakroom facilities will not be available at this event.
First aid will be available at various positions around the Stadium.
Limited ATM and EFTPOS facilities will be available within the Stadium. Patrons are strongly advised to come prepared with sufficient cash for the entire evening.
Mt Smart Stadium is a totally SMOKEFREE zone. Patrons must not smoke within Stadium grounds.
The concert will proceed rain or shine, unless the promoter should decide it's unsafe to perform. No shade or rain umbrellas are permitted in the venue, so bring a raincoat or poncho if rain is predicted.
General Conditions of Entry
The Stadium and its facilities are here for the use and enjoyment of a variety of visitors, patrons and public users. As such, there is an expectation that all visitors, patrons and users will adhere to the minimal standards of behaviour and presentation to ensure that all enjoy the environment that is available at the venue.
For safety reasons, footwear is to be worn at all times.
Clothing must conform to reasonable standards of decency.
We do not permit gang patches or gang paraphernalia to be displayed.
• Stadium management and its representatives reserve the right to request patrons to present any clothing, bags and other carried items for searching before you enter the Stadium.
• If you refuse to present any of the requested items for searching, you may be denied entry.
• We reserve the right to search vehicles entering the Stadium.
• Entry will be refused if a patron is intoxicated or under the influence of illicit substances.
What You can Bring into the Stadium
• A bag that can fit under your seat, no larger than 350mm x 300mm x 400mm
• One sealed plastic water bottle up to 1 litre (top will be removed upon entry). Please note water stations with free water will be available.
• Small snacks such as homemade sandwiches, biscuits, cakes etc
• Guide dog
• Chilly bins.
• Commercially prepared food including takeaways.
• Cans or glass containers.
• Alcohol or illicit drugs.
• Air horns or loud hailers.
• Furniture, chairs or stools.
• Prams or strollers.
• Rain or shade umbrellas.
• Animals. (except guide dogs)
• Dangerous goods.
• Video cameras and recording devices including ipad's (cellphones are ok)
• Photographic devices with a removable lens or deemed to be for professional use.
• Large items that cannot be placed under a seat.
• Selfie sticks.
• Skateboards, rollerblades or scooters.
• Objects that can be used as projectiles such as fireworks, glow sticks, balls and flares.
• Laser lights.
• Long chains or spikes of any nature.
• Items that in the opinion of management/security could cause harm or public nuisance
Stadium management takes no responsibility for goods surrendered.
Drugs and Alcohol Policy
• Mt Smart Stadium complies with the Liquor Licensing Authority and prohibits the serving of alcohol to intoxicated or under-aged persons
• Intoxicated or under-aged persons who are apprehended with alcohol will be escorted from the premises
• Mt Smart Stadium maintains a strict 'no drugs' policy, illicit drugs are prohibited and will be confiscated at the gate. Any persons apprehended with drugs in their possession will be escorted from the premises
• Incidents involving alcohol or drugs will be referred to the police where the situation requires it.
• Lost, stolen or damaged property
• Stadium management take no responsibility for any damage to, loss or theft of a patron's personal property while on Stadium property.
The Stadium management reserves the right to use a range of methods including a breathalyser to determine levels of patron intoxication
Lost, Stolen or Damaged Property
Stadium management takes no responsibility for any damage to, loss or theft of a patron's personal property while on Stadium property.
• In extreme cases, a patron who exhibits unacceptable or disruptive behaviour may be asked to leave the stadium.
• Failure to comply with a direction from Mt Smart Stadium staff, security staff or NZ Police to leave the event venue may renderthe ticket holder liable to arrest and prosecution for the offence of trespass under section 4 Trespass Act 1980 which is punishable on conviction by a fine not exceeding $1,000 or a term of imprisonment not exceeding 3 months.
There will be ZERO tolerance for intoxication.
Those who arrive at the Stadium entry gates intoxicated will be refused entry..
Patrons who become intoxicated at the event will be removed from the Stadium.
Stadium management reserves the right to deny entry to and/or evict intoxicated patrons and under-age patrons (those people under 18 years of age) found with alcohol at the Stadium.
Stadium management reserves the right to use a range of methods to determine levels of alcohol consumption by patrons, if required.
All information is correct at the time of publication and is subject to change without notice so please check back here closer to the event time.