Limited allocated mobility parking is available for patrons holding a valid accessible seating ticket.
Bookings are essential. To book a space in this parking area please phone the stadium office on 09 366 2048.
Patrons holding a valid accessible seating ticket for the event and a mobility parking permit can enter Bullock Track from Old Mill Rd and park on the outer field.
Exit from the venue will be delayed up to an hour following the concert to ensure the safety of pedestrians.
Charter bus parking is located on Great North Road between the Bullock Track and Surrey Crescent intersections.
TICKET COLLECTION & GATE SALES
Ticket purchase and collection will be available from the Box Office next to the main gates on the outer field (off Great North Road) from 9.00am on the day of the show.
Patrons are encouraged to collect their pre-purchased tickets in advance from a Ticketmaster outlet. If you have “E Tickets”, please print them in advance.
Please note there is no entry or ticketing box office services available from Gate 8 on Old Mill Road.
There will be a large crowd so if collecting tickets at the venue plan your arrival in anticipation of queues.
No ticket, no entry.
AC/DC has ticketed zoned areas within the venue. Your ticket clearly states which zone you have access to.
If you hold a GA ticket this in NOT valid for the VIP designated zone.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
A range of catering outlets will be available along with bar service.
The tops will be removed from all purchased beverages to reduce the safety risk from full bottles being thrown.
If we think you look under 25 or we are not sure of your age, we will ask you for ID.
Acceptable forms of proof of age are a NZ driver’s license, NZ or overseas passport or the HANZ 18+ card.
If you cannot provide proof of age when asked, we cannot serve you alcohol.
The venue reserves the right to deny entry to and/or evict intoxicated patrons or under-age patrons found with alcohol.
By law NO alcohol can be brought into the stadium.
No commercially prepared food products, including takeaway meals or soft drinks can be brought into the stadium
Free water is available throughout the venue.
A one litre sealed water bottle, or an empty water bottle (up to 1 litre) is permitted, however the top will be removed on entry.
Metal utensils and cutlery are also not allowed.
Cloakroom facilities will not be available at this event.
First aid will be available at various positions around the stadium.
Toilets are located at various positions around the stadium.
Limited ATM and EFTPOS facilities will be available within the stadium. Patrons are strongly advised to come prepared with sufficient cash for the entire evening.
Western Springs Stadium is a totally SMOKE FREE zone. Patrons must NOT smoke within stadium grounds – this includes use of e-cigarettes and vaporisers. If you wish to smoke you can be scanned out at the gate and scanned back in. Please retain your ticket for re-entry.
The concert will proceed rain or shine, unless the promoter should decide it’s unsafe to perform. No shade or rain umbrellas are permitted in the venue so bring a raincoat or poncho if rain is predicted.
LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED PROPERTY:
Stadium management takes no responsibility for any damage to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property while on stadium property.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
At Western Springs Stadium we go out of our way to provide you with a comfortable and enjoyable experience. In return, we ask you to respect our facilities and help contribute to an enjoyable event for all our patrons.
To achieve this, we require all visitors to the stadium to meet the following conditions of entry. Please note, conditions are subject to change without notice.
• For safety reasons, footwear is to be worn at all times.
• We do not permit gang patches or gang paraphernalia to be displayed.
• Stadium management and its representatives reserve the right to request patrons to present any clothing, bags and other carried items for searching, including being subject to a pat down and/or a scanner search before entering the stadium.
• If you refuse to present any of the requested items for searching, you will be denied entry.
• We reserve the right to search vehicles entering the stadium.
• Entry will be refused if a patron is intoxicated or under the influence of illicit substances.
SEARCH ON ENTRY
• You and/or your possessions will be subject to a safety and security search upon entry.
• A full list of prohibited and permitted items is available at the end of this page.
• Confiscated items will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed. Stadium management and the promoter take no responsibility for confiscated items.
PROHIBITED ITEMS - DO NOT BRING
• Bags larger than 350mm high x 300mm deep x 400mm wide.
• Video cameras and recording device
• Photographic devices with a removable lens or deemed to be for professional use
• Cans or glass of any kind.
• Strictly NO alcohol or illicit drugs.
• Branded or commercial food and drinks, including takeaways.
• Metal utensils, cutlery, etc.
• Chilly bins.
• Dangerous goods.
• Fireworks, flares, lasers or flash lights.
• Offensive weapons including, but not limited to, any object that may be used as a projectile such as glow sticks, balls, containers, etc.
• Air horns or loud hailers.
• Umbrellas or other sun/rain shelters.
• Furniture chairs or stools.
• Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles or scooters.
• Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs).
• Any other items deemed by stadium management or the promoter to be illegal, dangerous or a nuisance to yourself or others.
Please note that prohibited items will be confiscated and will not be returned. If in doubt, leave it at home or in your car. Stadium management and the promoter take no responsibility for confiscated items.
• Small personal cameras and camera phones are allowed. Professional cameras with detachable lenses are not.
• Disability assistance dogs.
• Banners, placards and flags no larger than 1m x 1m with sticks and poles detached before entering the stadium.
• Small quantities of home prepared food.
• One sealed water bottle (up to 1 litre) is permitted. Please note, lids will be removed at point of entry.
• An empty water bottle (up to 1 litre and without lid) to use at the free water stations
DRUG AND ALCOHOL POLICY
• Western Springs Stadium complies with the Liquor Licensing Authority and prohibits the serving of alcohol to intoxicated or under-aged persons.
• There will be zero tolerance for intoxication.
• Those who arrive at the gates intoxicated will be refused entry into the event, and patrons who become intoxicated will be escorted from the venue.
• Intoxicated or under-aged persons who are apprehended with alcohol will be escorted from the premises.
• Persons supplying alcohol to underage patrons will be evicted from the premises.
• Western Springs Stadium maintains a strict 'no drugs' policy.
• Illicit drugs are prohibited and will be confiscated at the gate.
• Any persons apprehended with drugs in their possession will be escorted from the premises.
• Incidents involving alcohol or drugs will be referred to the NZ Police where the situation requires it.
• In extreme cases, a patron who exhibits unacceptable or disruptive behaviour will be asked to leave the stadium.
• Failure to comply with a direction from Western Springs Stadium staff, security staff or the NZ Police to leave the event venue may render the ticket holder liable to arrest and prosecution for the offence of trespass under section 4 of the Trespass Act 1980 which is punishable on conviction by a fine not exceeding $1,000 or a term of imprisonment not exceeding 3 months.
GENERAL ADMISSION FIELD - CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• Stadium terms and conditions of entry and restricted items apply.
• Patrons must enter through the gate listed on their ticket.
• Dangerous activities such as aggressive moshing, stage diving, crowd surfing and climbing are not permitted and may result in the removal of patrons from the event.